HUGE Collectors Sale in Covina: Part 2
Dates: Saturday March 5th (9am till 3pm) and Sunday March 6th (9am till 2pm)
Address: 19238 East Rowland, Covina, CA 91723
For more images, please visit our listing on ESTATESALES.NET: Link to Covina CA Estate Sale
The amazing, massive collector’s sale marches on to PART TWO.
This is a unique and “one of a kind” sale, with an absolutely vast collection of dolls, high-end and vintage, plus doll and miniature furniture, doll clothes, doll parts and porcelain figures of all varieties. The collection of musuem quality mesh and beaded purses is delightful with over 100 high-end scenic, deco and floral designs.
This collector’s sale is full of many varied and interesting items, such as:
- Many vintage children’s books and toys
- Lovely and classic display cases
- Lots and lots of clothing, including very unique vintage clothing (including pieces from the Victorian period and the 1920’s)
- Vintage dioramas
- Two French deco iron chandeliers with Schneider and Muller Freres glass shades
- Fun items such as an upright piano, clocks, decorative pieces, antique hair combs…
- And there are over 100 boxes we have YET to unpack!
We always price fairly and you will find us friendly and helpful. Feel free to text me with any questions regarding the sale or items… We are happy to help. Come on by for some fun, and great bargains! Doors open on Saturday morning at 9 am. See you then!
If you want early, first access then please TEXT me
I will add you to our first access list
QUESTIONS? You can always reach me by cell (951) 316-0429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org