Discover the Interesting and Unexpected at this Pasadena Estate Sale
Dates: Saturday July 9th (9am till 3pm) and Sunday 10th (9am till 2pm)
For more images, please visit our listing on ESTATESALES.NET: Link to PASADENA CA Estate Sale
We are kicking off our next summer sale with an intriguing “digger” sale. This sale is set in a lovely and large Pasadena mansion, built in 1901, and it is full of the unique and unexpected. Loaded with fun items, we have our marching orders… get it all cleared out THIS WEEKEND!
Where do we begin, from a fine Arts and Crafts player piano to a vast assortment of vintage electronic tubes this sale covers a lot of territory, even an authentic, signed Ronald Reagan poster.
Here is sampling of what you will find at this fabulous sale:
- Books and an assortment of games
- Lovely rugs, including an 11×14 foot wool woven Karistan rug
- Stylish, vintage clothing–many with a mid-century modern flair
- Vintage furniture and decorative items
- Fine art, wall art and some really cool cartoon cells, plus 2 Chinese scrolls
- Vintage vinyl LP collection
- A stamp collection
- Old time advertising signs (really fun looking stuff)
- Yard pots, plants and garden art
- Waterford stemware, glassware, lamps, Chinese ceramics, silver-plate and so much more!
The sale starts at 9 am Saturday morning. So come on by and have some fun as you dig for treasure! Feel free to text me with any questions regarding the sale. I am happy to help.
Come on by! This is an open sale, no appointment needed.
Take time to check out all the photos and descriptions, and come on by for a very fun and unique sale. We want to sell it all, so pricing will be fair. The sale starts at 9 am Saturday and also Sunday morning.
Please feel free to text me with any question you may have regarding this wonderful estate…I am happy to help.
QUESTIONS? You can always reach me by cell (951) 316-0429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org