Upland, A Beautiful 60’s Just LOADED with Great Finds
When: Saturday, September 19th, 2015 Starts at 9am and runs till 3pm
Location: 1605 Laurel Ave, Upland, CA 91784
Google Maps Link
Gear yourself for another of our AMAZING ONE-DAY everything must go sales!!
Come to Upland and discover some real finds in this beautiful 1960’s Ranch style home.
There is great stuff throughout: nice furniture at terrific prices, tons of accent pieces, small items and a garage full of tools and odds and ends–stuff that you guys all love. And remember, we are friendly and helpful-we want to sell it all!
Here is just a short list of what you can score on:
- A Lane mid century bedroom set-dresser and mirror, high boy, bed headboard with a similar midcentury high boy as well
- Nice clean Queen Anne dining room set with 6 chairs, 3 large leaves, and matching China Hutch-sold separately
- Large assortment of Beatrix potter figurines, Lladro, Danbury Mint ornaments, Franklin Mint Nativity scene, Olivewood nativity scene and a mixture of other quality items
- A really cool and large selection of souvenir spoons
- There is an extensive assortment of garage items-tools, odds and ends, etc. Aircraft related items-the gentleman worked for Lockheed for many years.
- Garden pots and potted plants as well as other patio related items- such as a nice garden potting bench
- Excellent Maytag Washer and Dryer in great condition plus a very nice side by side Kenmore refrigerator
- An assortment of attractive and clean classic furniture
- Wear a size 8 shoe? You are in luck with a big selection of dress shoes
- Excellent selection of women’s clothing-quality high end stuff
- Nice assortment of quality books
- Small collection of artist signed B&W photos
- Large Mettlach Stein
- And MORE, MORE and MORE… all priced to GO!
All this and a whole lot more–come on by for some fun!! Saturday only!!
And we definitely recommend that you come early for your best selection and deals.
See more pictures and view full details at EstateSales.Net