Loads and Loads of 60+ Years of Collecting!
Dates: Saturday August 20th (9am till 3pm) and Sunday 21st (9am till 2pm)
Address: 1740 South Los Robles, San Marino, CA 91108
For more images, please visit our listing on ESTATESALES.NET: Link to SAN MARINO CA Estate Sale
It is about time to unleash another of our hugely popular and always amazing DIGGER PARADISE SALES! If you have been to one of our mega-digger sales, then you know how much fun and rewarding they are. And, if not, then it is time to find out for yourself.
This San Marino home is full, full and full of over 60-years of collecting just about everything: it is a genuine digger delight packed with the fun, weird, crazy, cool and what we like to call the “crusty and dusty” finds.
Because there is just so, so much (massive amounts of vintage books, an eclectic mix of collecting craziness and so forth) we will be doing collective, pile pricing. What that means is that while many items are tagged and priced, you will be gathering a pile of the rest for a bulk pricing. It is a great and fun way to score on a lot of really super stuff. Call it a unpriced treasure hunting expedition.
We have a ton of images on our SAN MARINO ESTATE SALE LISTING that you should click on and browse (and we have some great images below). But for a taste and appetizer, here is a partial list of some of the great finds to be had here:
- A huge selection of wonderful, vintage books and vintage paper
- Vintage Navy uniforms
- A large and very attractive European cabinet with leaded glass doors, a Victorian bedroom set and other furniture
- WW2 Army and Navy radio tubes of all sorts
- Cool vintage games, models and toys
- A Knabe grand piano with player attachment and piano rolls as well as a Victorian pump organ
- Several old typewriters and 2 Elna sewing machines
- BB guns, fishing rods and reels
- 2 antique safes
- A large selection of old films, a Simplex movie projector, several other projectors and related equipment
- Vintage electronics, including a Harmon Kardon receiver,
- Old frames, vintage paintings, including an oil portrait by H.J. Thaddeus
- Quite a selection of LPs and 45’s
- 3 tool chests, floor jacks and other tools
- Great costume jewelry and a large array of clothing
- A unique and amazing cast iron and tile stove
- Vintage: clocks, large mirrors and other “time gone by” items
- And that is just a taste, there is so much more to see and find here…
So take time to look at the over 200 photos on our SAN MARINO ESTATE SALE LISTING and then make a date to have some fun digging through this San Marino mansion–super fun finds for one and all. The sale starts at 9 am Saturday morning.
Please feel free to text me with any question you may have regarding this wonderful estate… I am happy to help.