A WORD ON THE ESTATE LIQUIDATION SERVICES WE PROVIDE–BECAUSE EVERY SALE OR LIQUIDATION IS UNIQUE
Vander Molen Estate Sales has 20 years of experience in trusted estate liquidation services across the Southern California region. Additionally, we have well over 2 decades of knowledgeable dealer experience in the art and antiques business. Currently, we also run a very active and successful online fine art gallery that serves clients across America, as well maintaining as a “brick and mortar” gallery in Pasadena. We do far more than just “sell” your goods, we bring knowledge, experience and trusted value to the table. With all of these qualities, and more, we invite you to call us for your estate sale and liquidation sale needs.
- Our first appointment is always complimentary. We will come and assess your unique situation and help you plan the best way to accomplish your goals.
- We are strictly commission-based, so maximum value is our goal from the onset of every sale.
- Because we are commissioned-based, there are no out of pocket up front costs to you. All of the advertising, labor costs, supplies, security costs, and research come directly out of the commission percentage.
- For estates with significant personal property, collections, antiques, jewelry, gold, silver, fine art and other rare items we have a large and established network of buyers ready to purchase at the best current market prices.
- We handle all types of of liquidation situations: trust and probate, downsizing, relocation, and marriage dissolution. We do partial as well as whole house clean outs.
- We will stage and then price all of the contents/items of the home to create an inviting environment that will maximize value.
- We work quickly and efficiently, eliminating stress and insuring a smooth transition for you and your family.
- After the sale is completed, we can also provide a clear out of the left over/remaining items, trash, etc. if desired by the client. This is an additional service.
- We provide an accurate and detailed written accounting of your sale.
- We pride ourselves on our prompt and timely settlement.
- We are always discreet and confidential.
- We conduct our sales in a courteous and professional manner.
- Professionally conducted Estate Sale Liquidations will always generate more value for your estate.
- We are bonded and insured.