Spanish Revival Collectors Estate in Covina
Dates: Saturday Feb 26 (9am till 3pm) and Sunday Feb 27 (9am till 2pm)
Address: 19238 East Rowland, Covina, CA 91723
For more images, please visit our listing on ESTATESALES.NET: Link to Covina CA Estate Sale
This estate liquidation takes place in a beautiful old Spanish Revival home that boasts an amazing inventory of great antiques, fine vintage collectibles, vintage auto memorabilia, and even several amazing rare Nickelodeons.
The owners of this home were lifelong collectors, as well as dealers in cars and car memorabilia, dolls, vintage clothing, beaded purses, and many other things.
Not only do we offer up a home that is full, full, full with lots of fun discoveries–but there is a motherlode of digging and exploration to be had in the two huge garages. It is almost overwhelming, the choice of tools, power equipment, tool chests and gadgets are everywhere–and many are of classic vintage quality.
A list of the items includes:
- Vintage games, dolls and doll furniture
- Vaseline and depression glass, lusterware,
- 3 great Nickelodeons, Edison cylinder record player,
- Odd and unique auto tools, gadgets, tools, nuts and bolts, a huge assortment of small car parts, tool drawers and chests
- Model cars of all sizes, Packard and Buick parts, hood ornaments and vintage car repair and reference books
- Old, vintage photos, clocks, children’s’ books, music boxes, lamps and antique books
- Great old vintage advertising and metal signage
- And of course, deep digging opportunities in the garages
This is a really fun sale with huge discoveries to be made. There is lots and lots more that we just cannot cover.
Once again, this is the first part of a two-part sale with the next sale scheduled at this location on the first weekend in March. That coming sale will have a huge selection of fine dolls, dioramas, high end beaded purses, china hutches, doll clothes vintage clothes, vintage books, and much yet to be uncovered. It is destined to be a super sale as well.
Want early access? I will be putting out a sign up sheet at noon on Friday for line up in the morning. Feel free to text me with any questions, I am happy to help and can even put you on the list if you are coming from a long distance. Don’t miss this one, come on by and have some great fun!
We always price fairly and you will find us friendly and helpful. Feel free to text me with any questions regarding the sale or items… We are happy to help. Come on by for some fun, and great bargains! Doors open on Saturday morning at 9 am. See you then!
QUESTIONS? You can always reach me by cell (951) 316-0429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org